Friday, August 10, 2007

We got our first award. And, introducing new guest blogger

Hi folks,

We won an award to today! We won the MashupAward of the Day. We're all feeling a bit chuffed today.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to introduce a guest blogger for Monday's post. I've already taken a peak, and quite frankly, this is one of the most interesting blogs I've read in a long time. Namely, Kevin Hiscock (aka Radio Gnome) has generously furnished TUN3R with his first-hand account of transitioning from a terrestrial DJ to an Internet DJ.

This is a story I've been waiting to hear for a long time. Folks, this is what the Internet is all about. As much as I'm into new technology, it's these types of stories where I get off my ass to print out a hardcopy, and take it with me on the subway and read from beginning to end. This is the real shit folks.

Stay TUN3D.

No comments: